I love NARS. I love NARS. I love NARS. I love NARS. I’m not entirely sure how it was I discovered NARS (I think a Sephora rep gave me their product to try and I was hooked, or at least that’s the urban legend I put together in my head), but it doesn’t matter.
I love NARS. It’s very rare I find a product from them I hate. Well, hate is a strong word. Let’s just say strongly dislike or not as in love with it as I would be. There, that’s better.
But when I find a product that I love?
So, I’ve been on the hunt for a new concealer since I used the hell out of my old one. I wasn’t trying my luck with another brand too quickly (when I’m loyal to a brand, I’m loyal for lyfe!) but I wasn’t sure what I wanted.
Entered NARS. Le sigh. Even just typing the name gives me the warm fuzzies.
So, they had a demo of one of their other concealers and I’m like, heyyy boo….let me put you on ma face.
I decided…hmm…let me try this.
So, it’s pretty small! I mean it’s smaller than a sauce packet at McDonald’s. Pretty small. And pretty expensive – $30.
It’s super creamy! Like, very velvety.
So how does it look?
So let’s go over the review:
- NARS is a quality brand.
- Available online and in Sephora.
- It’s very smooth and covers very well.
- You don’t have to use an applicator or sponge! You can simply use your fingertips (though, many have sworn on the Beauty Blender…which is the next review!)
- A little goes a long way. It’ll last you a while.
Now for every good thing, there’s some bad…
- It’s fucking expensive, yo. There are no two ways about it. $30. I repeat, $30.
- It’s quite small so unless you absolutely need to carry this on you, keep it at home.
I highly recommend this concealer! It’s my new favorite! So, give it a try! You won’t regret it!