Summer is the time I think most women like to experiment with their looks. One, it’s too hot to be doing anything heavy. Second, sun-kissed is the way to go. Let that melanin shine (and if you don’t have a lot of melanin, get your tan on!).
Mixed Chicks recently came out with a makeup line and I have to say, I’m pretty impressed by it.
It’s small so you can easily put it in your pocket.
One end is foundation while the other is bronzer.
So now we see how it is, let’s see how it looks:
As you can tell, it blends in very smooth.
And the end result:
It blends it very smooth and easily. Now, let’s take a look at the bronzer:
I mostly like to highlight my cheeks and give it that sun-kissed look.
So, let’s review, shall we?
- Small, and very compact.
- Goes on smooth.
- No funny smell. (Actually, no smell at all.)
- It comes in five shades.
- It’s cream-based.
- A little goes a long way.
- It’s cream-based so that might be a concern for those who don’t use cream foundations or bronzers.
- Pricey. While I got this one at a discount, it retails for $22.
- It comes in five shades. If you’re in between shades, you might either have to buy one lighter and one darker to blend or go to the darker shade.
All in all, I do recommend Mixed Chicks foundation and bronzer!