I’m a little behind on my product reviews so I’m back at it! Let’s goooooooo!
I’ve meant to try Oyin Handmade for a long while and I’ve heard rave reviews about them. Since my hair is often dry as the Sahara, I needed a fix.
Thick and smooth. It might be too thick. It takes a lot to squeeze it out.
Buttercream and pastries. It smells hella sweet so if you have a sensitive nose, this is something you should consider.
Affordable. I picked up a bottle for $13.99 at Target. It lasted me for a couple of months.
I normally would use this as a leave-in (daily or as apart of a wash n’ go technique). I spray my hair with water (plain) and then apply the Oyin Handmade.
It totally made my curls and coils pop, though not as much as I would like. It did keep my hair moisturized and soft.
- Relatively inexpensive.
- Can find online at Amazon, at the Oyin Handmade shop, or even on Target. You can also pick it up at your local Target as well.
- Great for Type 4 hair.
- Keeps hair soft and manageable.
- While the smell is sweet, it can be overpowering for those with sensitive noses.
- It may not bring out your curls/coils as much as you would like.
- Too heavy for Type 2 and 3 hair.
- Might be kinda hard to get out of the bottle.
In conclusion, I do recommend Oyin Handmade. I hope to try a few of their other products soon!