Dream Kids is made by African Pride, a brand I’m very familiar with. This detangler contains water as the main ingredient, shea butter, Vitamin E, and aloe vera. The following oils are included: olive, coconut, grapeseed, jojoba, avocado, wheatgerm, and soybean.
It’s surprisingly light, considering the number of oils in the ingredients. Not as sticky as others.
Very light. Not overly powerful and smells great! It didn’t bother Bear, which is very important.
Cheap! I’ve seen it as much as $7.99. I paid $4.99 for it.
I either use the detangling spray after I wash Bear’s hair or when I’m styling it before we go out. His hair is wet and I spray the moisturizer all over his scalp. I then use the detangling brush.
- Very light.
- Very cheap.
- Could probably work pretty well on adult hair. (I didn’t try it on mine yet).
- Great for all hair types.
- Makes the curls instantly POP!
- The smell is very sweet, kinda like candy.
- It does contain amodimethicone, a silicone (note – anything that ends in ‘cone’ is usually a silicone). It’s also the second listed ingredient behind water so it’s a major component. So, if you’re anti-silicone or allergic to them, this isn’t for you.
I recommend it! It’s a great detangler and Bear seems to like it. The smell doesn’t bother him and that’s a huge plus.