So a while back…a long while back (and I so apologize for the delay, Minamul!), the good people over at Minamul sent me dry brushes to do a review.
Yes, dry brushing. Honestly, I didn’t know that was a thing. But it’s a thing you might want to try.
Dry brushing helps slough away dead skin and revitalize your body. If you’ve been to a spa, you might have seen it on the menu. Dry brushing helps your skin look younger and gives a natural energy boost without the Starbucks.
I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical. Anytime a beauty product promises glorious results, I honestly have to wonder if it can really do all of that or if their marketing team has been working overtime.
Still, I have to try something at least once. It could either be the greatest thing since sliced bread or it could, well, totally suck.
So, of course I did a vlog about it!
I honestly think it’s a great product. You get four products in one box, which is great to try out different products and see which ones you like. My husband loved the loofah back sponge and the face brush. I was a fan of the Konjac sponge and the other dry brush (that also comes with a handle!)
- Affordable. I received this at a discount but you can get the whole box for under $40.
- It lasts a long time.
- You get to try out four products! Pretty swank if you ask me.
- The bristles on the brushes are not that hard so you won’t have to worry about irritation.
- You might dry brush a bit too hard and have red face and skin.
- Dry brushing ain’t for everybody so it’s okay if you don’t like it. (This is not really a con but more of a buyer beware.)
- The Konjac sponge does take a little bit to moisten. I don’t think it’s good for the shower, but it’ll be better if it’s under water soaking for a bit.
Overall, I do recommend it. So, go try it! To purchase, click here