It’s one of those purchases where I look at, think how cute it is, and then wonder, ‘Okay, do I really need any more shit in the backseat of my car?’
Turns out, yes.
Bear has his own setup in the backseat. He has a container for snacks. He has a blanket. He brings his iPad with him sometimes. He has toy cars and what have you. I mean this kid’s life is totally live, right?
So then I thought, well, let’s make a bit more fun and add some more clutter!
Enter – the travel tray by DMoose.
It’s actually a fun little try. It comes in different colors and it’s meant to keep toddlers occupied for any length of time in the car. I have to say, it works:
We usually open up the middle compartment between the seats for Bear’s drinks and snacks. Though this might pose a problem if we have more people in the backseat with him, for now, it’s no concern.
So, now that we’ve met the player, let’s see how this thing works:
- Affordable. Really affordable.
- The CEO sends a semi-personal email thanking you for the purchase. I actually liked that part a lot.
- It’s handy for toddlers who need just a bit more ummph in their backseat driving.
- It’s easy to put together and remove!
- It’s a bit bulky.
- It covers the drink holders of the car seat.
- While it’s durable, it’s also a bit floppy if that makes sense.
All in all, i do recommend the toddler travel tray. If you’re interested, click here to purchase.