I’m always in search for something to just exfoliate the hell out of my skin without making me look like a leper. After a recent visit to the WeHo NARS store, I decided to get a little more fancy with my skin care for once.
Now don’t get me wrong – I love finding a good deal and I often shop at Target, CVS, WalMart, with the occasional Sephora and ULTA splurges. But sometimes, you need to treat your skin and see how it likes what you gave it.
Enter NARS skin care.
I’m a huge fan of NARS products so I didn’t know they had a skincare line. I was anxious to try it as the risk of my wallet.
I was taught this exfoliator works two ways – if you just put it on, and rub your face, it’s great. If you leave it on for a couple minutes while you bathe, it’ll work on your skin at a deeper level.
It goes on very light and it has a very light scent. You don’t have to use too much and I only used it this a few times a week because I was afraid of overdrying my skin.
And of course, I’m sure you’re anxious to see me fresh-faced and everythang:
- NARS is a strong brand.
- It’s nice and light, with very little fragrance
- It exfoliates your skin without overdrying.
- It’s best to use in the shower. You can put this on your face while you bathed and rinse off when you’re done.
- It’s pricey, y’all. $34.00 Most exfoliators cost a fraction of that.
- It’s best to use in the shower. Yeah. I know I said that as a pro, but it’s also a con. Unless you want to sit with exfoliator on your face for 2-3 minutes, this is really best to use in the shower.
I do recommend because it’s good, but it’s expensive.
If you tried it, what do you think?